+91 9032063336 (9AM to 7PM IST, Mon - Fri)
Jytra Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd. (here in after called "Jytra") regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the products and services that we offer on our web site(s) (collectively, the "Site"). The following privacy statement ("Privacy Statement") discloses our policies on the collection, use, and disclosure of information on the Site.
1. Information Collected: Jytra may collect both Aggregate Information and Personally Identifiable Information on the Site. "Aggregate Information" is information that describes the habits and other behavioral traits of the users of the Site as a group but does not indicate the identity of a particular user. Generally, this information is collected through "traffic data" and may entail the use of "Cookies", "IP addresses" or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. The use of "Cookies" on the site is explained in more detail below in the IP Address and Cookies section.
"Personally Identifiable Information" refers to information you voluntarily provide to Jytra that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, email address, company name, address, or telephone number.
2. Use of Aggregate Information: Jytra may use Aggregate Information to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our registered users and visitors, to measure user behavior regarding specific areas of the Site and to analyze how and where best to use our resources. Without such data, we would not know which parts of the Site are the most popular, and we would not be able to change and update the content and services appropriately.
We may use Aggregate Information to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, and for product monitoring and improvement.
Jytra also may use the Aggregate Information collected to let our partners know the number of people who have certain browser characteristics and the number of those people who have seen and/or "clicked" on individual advertisement(s). No Personally Identifiable Information will be disclosed to these partners as part of this process.
3. Use of Personally Identifiable Information: Jytra does not collect Personally Identifiable Information about you except when you specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis, as prompted by the Site in the circumstances described below.
4. Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information: Jytra feels strongly that your Personally Identifiable Information should only be seen by you, unless you choose to cleverbridge AG with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange Personally Identifiable Information to or with a third party without your permission, except as permitted under this Privacy Statement. Jytra will only share your Personally Identifiable Information with our partners to the extent necessary to fulfill your orders for goods and services purchased on the Site. We will employ reasonable efforts to require these partners to abide by this Privacy Statement and not further use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information for any purpose other than providing us or you with products and services.
5. Children: The Jytra products and services offered on the Site are not available to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has registered or is attempting to register with the Site, we will notify the user that he is not eligible to become a member. We will also expunge any Personally Identifiable Information from our records, barring that which is used to block the child from our service.
6. Security: Information collected by Jytra is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All of our employees are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Although we use industry-standard practices to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personally Identifiable Information or private communications will remain private under all circumstances. For example, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or stored information. We cannot and do not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit to us or your or a third party's use or misuse of information transmitted or received during use of the Site.
You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your Jytra password, if you are assigned a password to access a product or restricted area of the Site. To the extent applicable, it is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of your password; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of this Site and any Jytra product; (3) promptly inform Jytra if you need to deactivate a password.
7. Other Web Sites and Links: This Site contains links to other web sites. Jytra partners may also have links on this Site. The privacy practices of those partners or web sites linked to Jytra are not covered by this Privacy Statement and Jytra is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to the Site, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices and Jytra has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the privacy policies posted on each and every site you may visit.
8. IP Addresses and Cookies: We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad statistical information. IP addresses are also used to provide an audit trail in the case of attempted illegal use of the Site as well as to guard against spamming. Jytra may use "Cookies" - a Cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the Cookie to you. The purpose of a Cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific web page. Cookies allow us to know how often users visit the Site and the activities that users conduct while on the Site. This allows Jytra to statistically monitor how many people are using the Site and for what purpose. You have the ability to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline Cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline Cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site.
9. Public Forums: The Site enables users to make certain information publicly available on the Site through discussion forums and bulletin boards. We do not require you to provide Personally Identifiable Information in order to post or read messages in a discussion forum on the Site. Be advised that everything that you disclose in these areas, including any Personally Identifiable Information, is not subject to this Privacy Statement and immediately becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information or other personally sensitive data in a discussion forum.
10. Updating, Editing, and Deleting Information: As a user of the Site, you may update or edit your account information that you have previously entered by sending an email to Jytra at info@Jytra.com, detailing the account information that you wish to have updated or edited. Jytra will change your account information accordingly, and confirm the changes by replying to your email.
You may also send an email to Jytra at info@Jytra.com requesting that we delete your account information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Jytra will delete your account information, and confirm the deletion of your account information by replying to your email. If you have registered to use a Jytra product or otherwise have purchased a product from this Site, your account information may not be deleted by us until your license rights expire or are terminated.
11. Changes to this Privacy Statement: Jytra will occasionally update this Privacy Statement. When Jytra posts changes to this Privacy Statement, you will see the word "updated" next to the Privacy Statement link on the front page of Jytra. If there are material changes to this Privacy Statement or in how Jytra will use your Personally Identifiable Information, Jytra will prominently post such changes prior to implementing them. Jytra encourages you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how Jytra is protecting your information.
Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of the provisions of this Privacy Statement, and your continued usage after any changes in this Privacy Statement are posted constitutes acceptance of each revised Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement or any revised Privacy Statement, please exit this Site immediately.
12. Safe Harbor Privacy Principles: Jytra conforms to the privacy principles of the Indian Commission Directive on Data Protection, in accordance with the U.S. Department of Commerce Safe Harbor Principles. We periodically conduct internal, objective reviews to ensure compliance. We make every reasonable effort to ensure users' privacy and wish to hear from you if at any time you feel we are not in compliance with this Privacy Statement or any portion of the Safe Harbor Principles. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, the practices of Jytra, or your dealings with our Site, please contact us for more details.